Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Policy of HSS Marine Safety Services was written by the members of the organisation and thus reflects the culture of the organisation. The Quality Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the quality objectives of the organisation.
The Quality Policy is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The Quality Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
The “HSS Marine Safety Services” Quality Policy:
- HSS Marine Safety Services works to understand, meet and exceed the specific needs and expectations of their clients, stakeholders and other interested parties within their extensive portfolio of quality service engineers and principals.
- HSS Marine Safety Services strives through traditional and electronic means to be in constant and effective contact with principals thus providing timely and efficient service to its clients and partners.
- HSS Marine Safety Services ensures continuous improvement of its services provided through active customer feedback and always in compliance with applicable Rules and Legislations.
- HSS Marine Safety Services is committed to establishing Quality Objectives and continuously reviewing these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
HSS Marine Safety Services itself in the most professional manner possible adhering to the International Quality System Standard ISO 9001:2015 and IACS URZ17.
HSE Policy Statement
The HSE policy of HSS Marine Safety Services reflects the culture of the organisation. The Policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the integrated management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the HSE objectives of the Group.
HSS Marine Safety Services ensures the satisfactory implementation of the IMS in compliance with the requirements of: ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
The HSE is readily available, understandable to all in the organisation and reviewed for continual suitability. The HSE Policy is available to external interested parties upon their official request.
HSS Marine Safety Services is committed to:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities;
- Establish HSE objectives and continuously review these objectives in order to comply and to continuously improve the effectiveness of its Integrated Management System as well as to will undertake the obligations and responsibilities conferred by the Cyprus legislation.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its environmental aspects and occupational health safety issues through control arrangements and performance
- Implement specific procedures for setting, monitoring and reviewing HSE objectives and targets by audit and evaluation
- Identify and strive to waste reduction through recycling, minimize quality non-conformances and HSE incidents
- Plan for, respond to, and recover from any emergency related to HSE
- Continuously identify and address risks and opportunities in relation with the environment and health and safety.
- Work towards sustainable development and improvement to environmental performance, impacts and emergencies, and promote sustainable global improvement by participating and communicating environmental issues with other interested parties.
- Encourage service providers whose work could affect company’s ability to meet its commitment, to demonstrate HSE awareness
- Communicate HSE policy, programs and objectives to its personal who shall adopt and comply with this policy.
- Devote the necessary resources in the form of financing, equipment, staff and time to ensure occupational health & safety, and acquire external assistance from specialized consultants where the necessary skills are not available.
- Acquire consultation and participation of workers, and/or representatives (where available).
The HSE policy is documented, implemented and maintained. The company considers the health, safety and welfare at work of its employees to be an essential part of being responsible and productive company that managers business risks and delivers long-term shareholder value. It also places a great emphasis on promoting sound environmental practices.
This policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing stability. The commitments listed here above are in addition to company’s basic obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the industry and have been designed as per the ISO Standards 14001 and ISO45001:2018.